TODAY’S BIBLE LESSON:
Welcome Back, Revival Kids! We are excited to begin ministering to your children. Revival is taking the next step and are thoughtfully opening a limited number of rooms for babies through 5th grade beginning Sunday, July 5. Like our redesigned Sunday and Wednesday services, we’re taking additional steps to keep our Revival Kids environments safe and fun for your family! Here are a few things you can expect:
• Each classroom will have a maximum of 6 kids with two adults.
• Outdoor assisted check-in with a wellness check for all children.
• Each child will be ushered to rooms by a Revival Kids staff member.
• Revival has all-new, easy to clean toys for our children so we will not allow outside items into classrooms.
• Snacks will not be served at this time.
For those who aren’t able to attend in-person, we are still providing weekly lessons through Revival Kids at Home as well as pick up packets. We also have Family Rooms available for those wanting to attend service in-person as a family.
We look forward to seeing your children all of the Revival Kids on Sundays and Wednesdays starting July 5. We continue to pray, plan, and prepare to make the ministry of Revival Kids available to as many children as possible.
Here at Revival MOMS, we are on a mission to celebrate motherhood. We build circles of women who love each other like family, because being a mom is beautiful and hard, and finding hope amid colic and no sleep is life-giving. Revival MOMS meets every month from September to May, and we plan events as a way to connect. If you’re the mother of young children, we’d love to have you join us to become apart of Revival MOMS.
Revival Cares COVID-19 Outreach