Penned by David, Psalm 23 is the most well-known and loved of all the Psalms. The theme of this poetic Psalm is the Lord, my Shepherd. In John 10:11 Jesus said, “I am the good shepherd.” And because He is my shepherd, I have all I need.
Pastor John Miller shares encouraging insights into the 23rd Psalm, teaching us to trust our lives to the Good and Great Shepherd, who loves us and cares for us…and is all we need.
- The Lord is my Shepherd
- I Shall not want for Rest
- I Shall not want for Restoration
- I Shall not want for Right Paths
- I Shall not want for Courage
- I Shall not want for Provision
- I Shall not want for Eternity