In the last several weeks, we have monitored guidelines and best practices for gathering safely. After a significant amount of prayer and preparation, we have resumed Sunday and Wednesday services Revival Christian Fellowship. We’re committed to creating an environment that meets recommendations for safety.
To make this possible, our services have been redesigned to create a sanitary, touchless environment that allows for physical distancing. This includes a significantly reduced capacity, so we ask that you go online in advance to save seats on behalf of your family.
Additionally, we’re excited to open our Revival Kids and Youth ministries at a reduced capacity. Like our redesigned services, we’re taking additional steps to keep our Revival Kids and Youth environments safe (and fun) for your family!
Revival Kids & Youth
Welcome Back, Revival Kids!
With “One Small Step,” we are thoughtfully opening a limited number of rooms. Please read all the information before reserving a spot for your Revival Kid.
What to expect.
• Each classroom will have a maximum of 6 kids with two adults.
• Outdoor assisted check-in with a wellness check for all children.
• Each child will be ushered to rooms by a Revival Kids staff member.
• Revival has all-new, easy to clean toys for our children so we will not allow outside items into classrooms.
• Snacks will not be served at this time.
We’re taking additional steps to keep our Revival Kids environment safe (and fun) for your family.
• We’ve increased hygiene and cleaning protocols during and between services.
• Additional hand-sanitizing stations will be available in Revival Kids check-in and hallway area.
• We sanitize all new toys and hard surfaces every service.
When you arrive, be ready for a redesigned check-in process to help support a safe environment.
• Every staff member, volunteer, and child in Revival Kids will have their temperature taken before checking in to Revival Kids. We aren’t able to check in anyone with a temperature of 100.4 or higher.
• Our touch-less experience will extend to check-in as Revival Kid volunteers will help you at the check-in table and handle sign-in sheets for you.
• We encourage you to only send one parent to Revival Kids for drop-off and pick-up to help limit traffic.
• Be sure to use hand sanitizer or wash your hands before entering Revival Kids. Encourage your child to do the same.
• Please don’t bring outside toys
We’ll all need to work together to help keep your children safe, so please stay home and participate in Revival Online and Revival Kids At Home if your child:
• Has had a fever in the past 14 days.
• Shows any symptoms of COVID-19, cold, or flu symptoms.
• Has been around anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19.
Don’t forget—your Revival Youth students can attend in-person or connect with us on Instagram for online services.
For the past several weeks, we’ve been grateful for the ability to worship together at Revival Online, and we encourage you to continue to attend Revival Online if you or a family member doesn’t feel well, or if you’re just not ready to attend church at a physical location. You’re part of the Revival family, no matter where you choose to attend!
Revival Online is also a great option if you want to invite a friend to join you! On Sundays at 8:00, 9:45, and 11:30 AM, you can head to live.revival.tv to experience worship, the message, and the community of your church family through live chat and prayer. The same online community can also be found on Facebook Live, YouTube Live, and Instagram Live at our regular service times.
Let's Work Together To Stay Healthy
What We’re Doing:
Additional hand-sanitizing stations will be placed throughout the building.
Every other row in the sanctuary will be closed to follow physical distancing guidelines.
All Revival Christian Fellowship services will be a touchless experience, and all high-volume areas will be thoroughly sanitized between services.
We will utilize the front doors as the only entrance and the side doors as the only exits. The traffic will flow in one direction before and after Worship Services.
We will ensure our hosts, greeters, and ushers use smiles and waves instead of hugs, handshakes, and high fives. We will encourage all our church family to do the same.
We will reduce the number of restrooms available to ensure each can be cleaned thoroughly.
No water fountains will be open or usable.
No hospitality food or beverages will be offered.
Offering bags will not be passed. Instead, offering boxes located on the walls of the sanctuary that can be used by guests who want to give.
How You Can Help:
If you don’t feel well or have health concerns, please stay home and join us at Revival Online.
We encourage you to wear a mask if that will make you feel comfortable but do know others may choose not to wear a mask, so please be respectful of others.
Please wash your hands and use hand sanitizer often.
Maintain a distance of six feet between yourself and other guests.
We Want To Pray For You
We understand how hard this season has been and we’re praying for God’s guidance and wisdom in all of the choices you face in the weeks ahead.
One Step At A Time
Our approach from the beginning has been that we will take this situation week by week. When we suspended services, we looked at the situation one week at a time, and we will take the same approach for reuniting. As more information becomes available, we will take appropriate steps forward while keeping everyone’s health and safety a priority.
Aside from Sunday and Wednesday services, no other gatherings will be held at this time.
As suggested restrictions continue to ease up, we will review and revise the weekly ministry we make available.