Welcome Back, Revival Kids!
VOLUNTEER: We are looking for helpers over the summer. Our volunteers assist the teacher in maintaining an environment of learning God’s word…choose (1) Sunday service for the summer, or once per month, or even once per week…. We have an immediate need 3rd Service and Wednesday. Signup to serve!
What to expect.
• 8:00AM (2yrs-6th grade) – 9:45AM (ALL AGES) – 11:30AM (ALL AGES)
• Hosted Digital Check-in
• Revival has all-new, easy to clean toys for our children so we will not allow outside items into classrooms.
• Snacks will not be served at this time.
When you arrive, be ready for a redesigned check-in process.
• Check-in begins 15 minutes before service, look for “Revival Kids Check-in” A-frame.
• We encourage you to only send one parent to Revival Kids for drop-off and pick-up to help limit traffic.
• Let us know your child’s age or grade as we maintain room ratios.
• Be sure to use hand sanitizer or wash your hands before entering Revival Kids. Encourage your child to do the same.
• Please don’t bring outside toys
We all need to work together to keep your children healthy, so please stay home and participate in Revival Online if your child:
• Has had a fever in the past 7 days.
• Shows any symptoms of COVID-19, cold, or flu symptoms.
• Has been around anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19.
Additionally, Family Rooms with circle tables and chairs are available for each service. We ask that children with allergy symptoms or runny noses enjoy the service with their parents in a Family Room.
Don’t forget—your Revival Youth students can attend in-person or connect with us on Instagram for online services.
A Place Where Kids Learn About Jesus On Their Level
Stay Connected With Revival Kids