Welcome Revival Kids!
We have an immediate need 3rd Service and Wednesday. Signup to serve!
What to expect.
• 8:00AM (2yrs-6th grade) – 9:45AM (ALL AGES) – 11:30AM (ALL AGES)
• Hosted Digital Check-in
• Revival has all-new, easy to clean toys for our children so we will not allow outside items into classrooms.
• Snacks will not be served at this time.
When you arrive, be ready for a redesigned check-in process.
• Check-in begins 15 minutes before service, look for “Revival Kids Check-in” A-frame.
• We encourage you to only send one parent to Revival Kids for drop-off and pick-up to help limit traffic.
• Let us know your child’s age or grade as we maintain room ratios.
• Be sure to use hand sanitizer or wash your hands before entering Revival Kids. Encourage your child to do the same.
• Please don’t bring outside toys
We all need to work together to keep your children healthy, so please stay home and participate in Revival Online if your child:
• Has had a fever in the past 7 days.
• Shows any symptoms of COVID-19, cold, or flu symptoms.
• Has been around anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19.
Additionally, Family Rooms with circle tables and chairs are available for each service. We ask that children with allergy symptoms or runny noses enjoy the service with their parents in a Family Room.
Don’t forget—your Revival Youth students can attend in-person or connect with us on Instagram for online services.
A Place Where Kids Learn About Jesus On Their Level
Stay Connected With Revival Kids